Management Team, Transportation
Valerie is a graduate from St. Augustana University with a Bachelor of Arts in the Special Program in Psychology, and started working in the right-of-way field in 1994 and became a Licensed Land Agent in the Province of Alberta in 1998. Valerie has been a member of the IRWA since 1998, earned her SR/WA designation in 2002 and has served in the positions of Secretary, Treasurer, and President of Chapter 81 Northern Latitudes. Valerie is currently working for Evolve Surface Strategies Inc. and has overseen highway projects for Alberta Transportation, the largest being the twinning of Sections of Highway 43. Valerie has acted as a senior land agent in acquiring lands and has coordinated Emergency Response Planning programs for various Oil & Gas Companies in the Grande Prairie area.
- Email Val McNary
- office: 1.403.912.2600
- toll-free: 1.888.912.2640
Start Date: January 2013
Role: Leadership team member, accountable for coordinating Alberta Transportation workloads from Evolve`s Camrose service location. Provide field support for sensitive acquisition including National Energy Board regulated projects, water lines on Alberta Provincial Park lands.
- Senior Right-of-Way (SR/WA) Designation through the International Right-of-Way Association (IRWA)
- 18 years Continuing Education in Right-of-Way
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Augustana University (Year)
- Active member of IRWA Chapter 62, International Right-of-Way Association
- Past President of IRWA chapter 81- Northern Latitudes
- Commissioner for Oaths, Alberta Justice
- Licensed Alberta Land Agent # 4110