Management Team; Linear Major Projects
Tyler demonstrates a strong ability to identify concerns from landowners, actively work to mitigate their concerns and come to mutually beneficial resolutions for all parties. Tyler has experience negotiating in all aspects of oil and gas acquisition including pipeline ROW’s, rental reviews, surface leases, lease amendments, multi-well pads, rental reviews and temporary workspace agreements. Along with experience in oil and gas Tyler has extensive work in acquiring easements for major utility infrastructure developments in Albert as well as experience in highly controversial negotiations, with potentially non-routine applications.
- Email Tyler MacLean
- office: 1.403.912.2600
- toll-free: 1.888.912.2640
Start Date: March 2014
Role: Accountable for community engagement, public consultations, field facilitations and acquisitions – based out of the Head office in Airdrie.
- A detail oriented team member and experienced communicator with a rural background whom displays effective and efficient communication in the field.
- More than 7 years of experience in surface land and mineral land
- Effective Business Communication Course – Mount Royal College (2012)
- Land Agent program with a major in Land Acquisition – Olds College (2007)
- Permanent Land Agent License, Province of Alberta
- SAIT, Cinema Television Stage Radio Program 2005