Management Team; Telecommunications
Tanya’s experience as an administrator allowed her to transition well into a role as a Field Consultant, where she developed a strong understanding of the challenges and pressures during the acquisition phase. As a facilitator Tanya brings knowledge of surface acquisition across eastern and western Canada, with various oil and gas drilling programs and NEB pipelines, power/transmission utility lines and telecommunications site planning. Tanya is an active member in the IRWA, continual education and career development and currently is the IRWA CH. 66 Education Chair and Course Coordinator.
- Email Tanya Elchuk
- office: 1.403.912.2600
- toll-free: 1.888.912.2640
Start Date: October 2012
Role: Actively involved in project management and execution; accountable for ensuring project workflows are being handled in a timely fashion, regular updates to clients, working directly with the team in problem solving situations that involve public consultation and high risk situations, ensuring the proper steps are being taken when engaging regulatory bodies or legal groups, and providing input into establishing office process and procedures.
- 10 years of land related experience. Projects varying from oil & gas drilling, NEB pipelines, power/transmission utility lines and telecommunications sites spanning AB, SK, MB & ON. Roles have included administration, field consultation/acquisition and project facilitation.
- Ongoing education through the International Right of Way Association (IRWA)
- Land Acquisition and Management Diploma – Olds College (2004)
- Major Transmission Reliability Project – Responsible for consultation with landowners and acquisition of easement agreements along the proposed route
- Responsible for consultation with landowners to pre-determine new pipeline routing and lands required for installations of pump stations stretching between Moosomin, Saskatchewan to Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Consultation with landowner and acquisition of surface lease agreements for oil wells and associated pipelines in South Western Manitoba