Vice President; Senior Project Lead
With almost 30 years of experience in the surface land industry, Scott has a passion for the industry with a focus on Transportation and Municipalities. Since joining Alberta Transportation right out of the Olds College Land Agent program, Scott has built his career and a successful company around this background and has now successfully transitioned into the lead of Evolve’s Transportation and Municipalities Division.
- Email Scott Schneider
- direct: 1.587.349.5988
- cell: 1.403.993.5260
- toll-free: 1.888.912.2640
Start Date: August 1, 2016
Role: Accountable for managing client care and business development for the Transportation and Municipalities Division. Leading the Transportation and Municipalities team to ensure that projects are executed with a high rate of efficiency and success, while also continuing to develop and diversify the division to serve new clients.
Evolve Sr. Project Lead
- Integrating the team as the division develops into a higher level of service within Evolve
- Management of projects, providing assistance to agents on sensitive tracts
- Business Development of Transportation and Municipalities division
Owner, President, SunAgro Land Services Ltd.
- Ran this successful land acquisition company for 10 years, with a specialization in Transportation and Municipalities
- Developed and cultivated a reputation as the “go-to” land service provider for transportation and municipalities within the province of Alberta
- Responsible for managing a team of 6 within all of these endeavors
- 13 years as Property Agent and Appraiser and Property Manager with Alberta Transportation
- 4 years as Southern Alberta Land Manager for AMEC Infrastructure Ltd.
- Holds SR/WA Designation from the International Right of Way Association
- Participates in ongoing education, as well as encouraging team members to do the same
- Land Agent Diploma from Olds College
- Management Development Program (MDP) Certificate from University of Alberta School of Business