Regional Manager, Saskatchewan
Nolan Treble, Regional Manager, Saskatchewan brings more than 15 years’ experience in the surface land industry to Evolve’s new Saskatchewan office. Growing up on a farm in Southern Saskatchewan has allowed Nolan to develop a strong work ethic and ability to relate to landowners, particularly in the rural areas Evolve services in Saskatchewan.
- Email Nolan Treble
- mobile: 1.306.861.5511
- toll-free: 1.888.912.2640
Start Date: December 1, 2016
Accountable for managing the Saskatchewan office, maintaining workflow and client relationships.
- 15+ years in surface land
- Extensive work in upstream oil and gas, both from a service provider and “in house” perspective
- Coordination of large linear reclamation and maintenance project
- Management of large drilling programs, including problem solving and communicating for project efficiencies.
- Holds the Professional Surface Landman Designation from the Canadian Association of Petroleum Landmen and is a current member
- Active member of the International Right of Way Association
- Olds College Land Diploma, 2001