Merger Announcement March 9, 2017
Evolve Surface Strategies Inc. (Evolve) and Jericho Land Ltd. (Jericho) are very pleased to announce a merger between our respective firms effective May 1, 2017.
Evolve and Jericho have reached an agreement wherein Jericho will be integrating its talented team, valued clients and operational portfolio into Evolve’s operations effective May 1, 2017. Jericho’s strong reputation in providing acquisition and consultation services for the Oil and Gas industry, and more recently for Municipalities as well, will result in a smooth integration into Evolve’s business model platform which includes providing Right-of-Way services to six major industries; Upstream O&G, Midstream O&G, Telecommunications, Renewables, Transportation & Municipalities and Power Transmission.
This Evolve / Jericho merger represents the third significant merger or acquisition for Evolve since June 2016 and it increases the leadership diversity, knowledge base and overall skillset depth at Evolve yet again. The Evolve leadership team looks forward to continuing to streamline its operations with an objective of providing our clients premium, professional Right-of-Way services across Western Canada.
- Jerad Bonetti, Jericho President, will assume a role and associated accountabilities on Evolve’s Executive Team as “Vice President, Upstream Oil & Gas”
- Evolve’s Executive will now consist of;
- Brodie Allen, SR/WA, PSL, President
- Trevor Martens, SR/WA, Vice President
- Krista Moscato, Vice President
- Scott Schneider, SR/WA, Vice President
- Jerad Bonetti, Vice President
- There will be no changes to key client contacts and there will be no disruption to client workflow currently being handled by Jericho or Evolve
- Jericho’s head office will be relocating to Evolve’s current head office location effective May 1, 2017 at 105, 58 Gateway Drive NE, Airdrie, AB, Canada T4B 0J6
- All other Evolve offices and service locations remain unchanged
- All current contact information will remain active for both Evolve and Jericho personnel for the near term. Additional information, including updated contact information for Jericho staff, will be provided in the coming months.
Both the Evolve and Jericho teams are excited for the future. We thank you for your time in reviewing this announcement.