Management Team; Upstream Oil & Gas
Jarrett Warner lives on a farm southwest of Madden, where his family proudly backgrounds cattle for area feedlots. He enjoys riding, hunting, gardening, cooking and strong cups of tea. Jarrett has a wide-ranging background, previously working in rural construction, rangeland pesticide application and various facets of the welding industry. This Shad Valley alumnus recognized his propensity for land work and eagerly pursued a Land Agent Diploma, graduating from Olds College in 2012. He started with Evolve Surface Strategies in the spring of 2012 and currently works with the Field Team across the Prairie Provinces while holding true to company values and never losing sight of his rural roots.
- Email Jarrett Warner
- office: 1.403.912.2600
- cell: 1.403.880.3574
- toll-free: 1.888.912.2640
Start Date: May 2012
Role: Accountable for community engagement, public consultations, field facilitations and acquisitions – based out of the Head office in Airdrie.
- Land Agent Diploma, Olds College (2012)
- Various IRWA courses.
- RWA designation
- Commissioner for Oaths in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia
- Permanent Land Agent License, Province of Alberta
- Alberta Pesticide Applicators Licence (Agricultural/Industrial)