Corporate Safety Manager, Field Team
Jacob Graduated from Brandon University in 2013, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree, Major in History & Minor in Anthropology upon graduation he spent time as an Educational Assistant at Elton Collegiate before deciding to make a career change, which is when Jacob took the opportunity to become one of Manitoba’s first born and raised Field Team members. Since joining the team at Evolve he has shown a dedication to continual educational development through the IRWA which he is also an active member.
- Email Jacob Partridge
- office: 1.204.728.2800
- cell: 1.204.573.0756
- toll-free: 1.888.912.2640
Start Date: June 2014
Role: Accountable for community engagement, public consultations, field facilitations and acquisitions – based out of the office in Brandon.
- 10 years of land related experience. Projects varying from oil & gas drilling, NEB pipelines, power/transmission utility lines and telecommunications sites spanning AB, SK, MB & ON. Roles have included administration, field consultation/acquisition and project facilitation.
- Bachelor of Arts Major in History and Minor in Anthropology Brandon University (2013)
- Course 200 Real Estate Negotiations IRWA 2014
- Active Member of the IRWA 2014-Present
- Continual Educational development through the IRWA
- Currently working towards his RWA designation through the IRWA