Management Team, Transportation
Ian brings vast experience from numerous surface land perspectives as he has serviced so many different clients and industries over his nineteen year professional career. His understanding of environmental impacts, combined with his negotiation talents, aids in his ability to quickly foster rapport with stakeholders during consultations.
- Email Ian McNary
- office: 1.403.912.2600
- toll-free: 1.888.912.2640
Start Date: January 2013
Role: Leadership team member, accountable for coordinating Alberta Transportation workloads from Evolve`s Camrose service location. Provide field support for sensitive acquisition including National Energy Board regulated projects, water lines on Alberta Provincial Park lands.
- Senior-Right-of-Way-Agent SR/WA Designation, International Right-of-Way Association (IRWA)
- 19 years continuing education through the International Right-of-Way Association (IRWA)
- Land Resource Management and Soil and Water Conservation – Olds College (YEAR)
- Active member of IRWA Chapter 48, International Right-of-Way Association
- Past President of IRWA chapter 81- Northern Latitudes
- Commissioner for Oaths, Alberta Justice
- Licensed Alberta Land Agent # 3789