Merge Announcement May 27, 2016
Evolve Surface Strategies Inc. (Evolve) and Traverse LandGroup Ltd. (Traverse) are very pleased to announce a merger between our firms effective June 1, 2016.
Traverse will be integrating its talented team, valued clients and operational portfolio into Evolve’s operations during the month of June, with Evolve assuming full accountability of the combined workflow during the summer 2016. Evolve and Traverse are very excited about the opportunities this merging of strengths presents to our respective employees and clients.
This merger builds upon Evolve’s already successful business plan for further growth and expansion of client services, while addressing the need for core employee retention of both firms. Building on the existing divisional platform Evolve has established in actively servicing key industries including; Midstream, Upstream, Renewables, Power & Telecom, Evolve has now greatly enhanced the Upstream division with Traverse’s proven Upstream model and team expertise. Further, Traverse’s recent launch of Damage Prevention/Line Locating services aligns effortlessly with Evolve’s mapping services, ultimately creating additional value add services for all our clients.
Evolve and Traverse representatives will be contacting our valued clients and industry contacts during the month of June with additional details.
- Operationally there will be no changes to key client contacts, and there will be no disruption to client workflow currently being handled by Traverse or Evolve.
- The current Evolve executive team remains unchanged including; Brodie Allen, SR/WA, PSL–President, Krista Moscato –Vice President and Trevor Martens, SR/WA – Vice President
- Devon Hall, Traverse President and Owner, will assume an advisory role to the Evolve executive to ensure smooth transitions as Evolve assumes Traverse accountabilities.
- Evolve’s head office will be relocating into Traverse’s current head office location effective June 1, 2016. All other Evolve offices and service locations remain unchanged.
Evolve’s head office address effective immediately:
105, 58 Gateway Drive NE, Airdrie, AB, CAN T4B 0J6
- All current contact information will remain active for both Evolve and Traverse employees. Additional information, including updated contact information for Traverse staff, will be provided in the coming months.
We thank you for your time in reviewing this announcement. Evolve looks forward to demonstrating how our enhanced service capabilities and increased depth of talented professionals, maintains our reputation as a leader among right of way and land acquisition firms in Western Canada.